I’m pleased to announce that Big Pharma will be at Rezzed next year. The expo takes place from 12th-14th March 2015 and early bird tickets are already available from http://www.egx.net/rezzed/.
This year the expo is located at the Tobacco Docks in London, moving from it’s ancestral home at the NEC in Birmingham.
Just like at EGX in September, Big Pharma will be in an area among friendly chums Gratuitous Space Battles 2, Prison Architect, War for the Overworld, Heat Signature, Poncho, Speed Runners, The Room Three, Omega Agent, FranknJohn, Volume and Maia.
So basically NOT TO BE MISSED!
What to expect
So what can you expect from Big Pharma by March?
Well by then the core gameplay experience should be feature complete, including:
- Full production line gameplay including every machine and advanced logistics machines.
- Hire explorers and send them on expeditions to discover new drugs.
- Hire scientists and assign them to research projects. Unlock new machines, increase their efficiency, discover new technology to allow you to explore new locations and lots, lots more.
- Full market simulation including AI competitors, random events, and cures that each react uniquely to market forces.
- Prove the efficacy of your products (or massage the results showing side-effects) using the fully fledged clinical trial system.
From that point on it’ll just be adding that loving extra layer of polish in the form of objectives, achievements, balancing and… other stuff that I’m not ready to talk about yet.
I’m doing scheduled interviews this year to ensure I get to speak to everybody. If you’re press and want to register your interest in an interview with me then drop me an email at email@example.com.