Hey everyone, I’ve just released the latest patch for Big Pharma. There are no major new features but I’ve fixed a few bugs and added a couple of small things that get requested every now and again and were easy for me to add.
Here’s the changelog:
- Added a count for the “maker” (Pill Printer, Creamer etc.) upgrades on the research tab.
- Added option to disable upgrade point indicators in video settings.
- Fixed a bug where if you clicked on the analyzer directly after loading up a game you could cause a weird graphical issue.
- Fixed bug where hover-over details on cures, on the cure tab would get hidden if you changed tabs while hovering over them.
- Fixed bug where if two ingredients randomly generated the same name they would cause graphical error on ingredients tab (kinda embarrassed by this one, let’s just say I’m a much better programmer than I was two years ago ).
I’ve also attempted to fix the relatively common issue where the game does not shut down properly on some Windows 10 machines. The current fix for this is to run the game in compatibility mode but I’m hoping the change I’ve made might stop the problem.
It’s a bit of a shot in the dark because I can’t reproduce the bug at my end. If anyone with this issue could try the game with compatibility mode off and let me know if it has helped, I would be very appreciative.
The update is already live on Steam and will be live on GoG and Humble within a few days.